Qt Creator in Emacs keybind
Any way to realize emacs keybind on Qt Creator (QTC)?
- emacskeys but I failed to build (maybe because version supported by emacskeys is QTC 2.2.1 as of today).
- Utilizing FakeVim feature (I haven't tried b/c modifying vim keybind and adjusting to that of emacs seems complicate)
- Associating emacsclient (not tried)
Build error with emacskeys:
user@host:/usr/share/qtcreator/qt-creator-2.5.0-src$ sudo /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.2/bin/qmake && make cd src/ && /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.8.2/bin/qmake /usr/share/qtcreator/qt-creator-2.5.0-src/src/src.pro -o Makefile Failure to open file: /usr/share/qtcreator/qt-creator-2.5.0-src/src/Makefile Unable to generate makefile for: /usr/share/qtcreator/qt-creator-2.5.0-src/src/src.pro make: *** [src/Makefile] Error 5
Environment) Ubuntu 10.04, Qt 4.8.2, Qt 2.5
Inspired by this comment, I've managed to configure emacs keybind, using QTC's feature.
- "Environment" -> "Keyboard" tab
- Download config file from here
- Import it.
Note that I've only included simple text editor commands (e.g. C-a, C-e etc.).