How to access Request Monitor in IIS Server Manager?
I've just installed the "Request Monitor" role in "Server Manager",
hoping that I could watch all the HTTP requests come in and go out. Now how do I access this tool? I've never used this software before and I can't seem to find it.
Find the "Worker Process" icon on the server settings in IIS Manager.
From the article on View Currently Executing Requests in a Worker Process (IIS 7):
- Open IIS Manager. For information about opening IIS Manager, see Open IIS Manager (IIS 7). For information about navigating to locations in the UI, see Navigation in IIS Manager (IIS 7).
- In the Connections pane, select the server node in the tree.
- In Features View, double-click Worker Processes.
- Select a worker process from the grid. Note that only running worker processes show up here, so you may need to launch the desired one by issuing a request.
- Click View Current Requests in the Actions pane.
- View the list of requests in the grid.