Capistrano stops at git:check

When I run a cap <stage> deploy --trace I got:

> $ bundle exec cap production deploy --trace
** Invoke production (first_time)
** Execute production
** Invoke load:defaults (first_time)
** Execute load:defaults
** Invoke rbenv:validate (first_time)
** Execute rbenv:validate
** Invoke rbenv:map_bins (first_time)
** Execute rbenv:map_bins
** Invoke bundler:map_bins (first_time)
** Execute bundler:map_bins
** Invoke deploy (first_time)
** Execute deploy
** Invoke deploy:starting (first_time)
** Invoke deploy:set_shared_assets (first_time)
** Execute deploy:set_shared_assets
** Execute deploy:starting
** Invoke deploy:check (first_time)
** Execute deploy:check
** Invoke git:check (first_time)
** Invoke git:wrapper (first_time)
** Execute git:wrapper
 INFO [d204de77] Running /usr/bin/env mkdir -p /tmp/control-panel/ on
 INFO [d204de77] Finished in 0.274 seconds with exit status 0 (successful).
 INFO Uploading /tmp/prey-control-panel/ 100.0%
 INFO [a9e748c9] Running /usr/bin/env chmod +x /tmp/control-panel/ on
 INFO [a9e748c9] Finished in 0.274 seconds with exit status 0 (successful).
** Execute git:check

And it stops right there. I think the problem is related with the others public keys I've. I work as a DevOps and I've about 5 different keys that I use frequently.

Any ideas? Should I delete all my keys or something? :)



I solved the problem removing and adding again my ssh keys. Looks like I had too many keys on my ssh-agent...

ssh-add -D ; ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_rsa

I had a similar problem and it turned out to be that I needed to add the SSH key from my server to Bitbucket. Weirdly, it had been working for a bit without having to do that.

My problem was that I did not have git installed on the server. I found this by setting the log level to debug in deploy.rb.

It could be your Gemlock was updated but not pushed. Try updating capistrano gem and push to git repo, then try deploying again.

Need Your Help

Using an array in a Where clause

php mysql where-clause

So what I need to do is find in my tables where id = id and name = name. I have tried this with no success.