How to scroll in iOS Simulator on mac book air?
I have a scroll view and and an embed UIImageView. Code is right but I can not scroll in the Simulator likely because I have a trackpad, not a mouse. Or can I?
You can click the trackpad and drag (as other folks have said), or if you have "Three finger drag" enabled in Trackpad preferences, you can scroll with three fingers.
Here's a guide to all of the gestures in the simulator: iOS Simulator User Guide
You need to click and hold to scroll.
You need to enable 3 finger drag:
- From the Apple menu, choose System Preferences.
- Click the Accessibility icon
- Choose Mouse & Trackpad from the options on the left
- Click Trackpad Options
- Place a checkmark next to "Enable dragging"
- From the related pop-up menu, choose “three finger drag” so there's a checkmark next to it
- Click OK
When you left click is like when you touch the Screen, so click and scroll