godaddy.com db connect to sql server studio management Error 53
I want attach my local MS SQL db to www.godaddy.in server can anyone suggest me how i can attach my db. Or how i can connect my sql server 2008 studio management to www.godaddy.in server. when i'm trying to connect my sql server studio management to www.godaddy.in server it's not connect showing Error
(Provider: Named Pipes Provider, error:40, and microsoft sql server error 53)
- Check Firewall
- Check Service is Running
- Check TCP/IP is Enabled
- Check SQL Server Properties "Allow Remote Connections"
Then Run these if Those Do not Resolve
- Right-click on TCP/IP and select Properties.
- Verify that, under IP2, the IP Address is set to the computer's IP address on the local subnet.
- Scroll down to IPAll.
- Make sure that TCP Dynamic Ports is blank.
- Make sure that TCP Port is set to 1433.
- If you have a named instance then you must have the SQL Server Browser Service enabled
- The browser service runs on port UDP 1434 and this must be allowed through your firewall
Hail Mary Pass if this is Still not Resolved
- Go to the client machine, and run cliconfg.exe If named pipes is listed first, demote it, and promote TCP/IP.
- check if the firewall is blocking the named pipes port, which usually is 445