Tool for converting subset of PHP code into Java/Scala/Groovy?

Do any exist? Ideally it would also come with a library of basic PHP functions.

I have a bunch of simple PHP scripts (no extensions, no fancy dynamic hacks, etc) I'd like to convert to Java... It would be great if a tool could do 80% of the work while I do the other 20%.

Answers


It seems you're just after running some PHP on JVM. You could try out one of these: Project Zero or Quercus


Need Your Help

Timer Interrupts and Process Ticks

linux timer linux-kernel embedded linux-device-driver

I was going through the LDD3 when I stumbled across the below statement.

Search any combination of words or characters using searchDisplay controller in iOS

iphone ios uitableview uisearchbar uisearchdisplaycontroller

Hi I have a master array that populates the tableview and I have a filtered array for the search results. Both of these work fine using the below method. My tableview and search display array is wo...