GoogleMaps - show location based on city and street
Greetings, In my page I would like to display a google map with the location of companies. I have the following credentials for company: City, Street How can I display the map having by using these data?
i hope this will help you some more or if you change your address into lat and long using geocode api you can mark them easily .
check out the url below
1 Easy way - no programming --> quick, best for a map with a predefined set of companies
- on Google Maps click on My Maps in the left column and them "Create new map"
- in the top left corner You'll see markers, lines and area controls to put on the map
- find the address in the search field, put the marker on the place + you can add the description (Company Name & the street) in the balloon
- click Done
- find the Link in the top right corner and customize the link to embed Your map in a website
- learn the Google Maps API on Geocoding: http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/v3/services.html#Geocoding (you can get something like in the example)